Bus Behavior Rules
Riding the bus is a privilege extended only to students who display good conduct and follow the following rules:
- Stay seated with your seat belt fastened (if bus is equipped with seat belts)
- Speak softly and do not use vulgar language
- Food and drinks cannot be consumed while on the bus
- Hitting, fighting, or touching other riders is not permitted
- Listen and follow the bus driver’s instructions
Bus Behavior Reports
If a student’s behavior interferes with safety, order, or the rights of others, the bus driver will determine whether or not the behavior should be reported to the school district. If the student’s behavior is deemed too disruptive or unsafe, to ride the bus, it will be the parent's/guardian's responsibility to transport their child and find other means of transportation.
- Be at the pickup five (5) minutes before the scheduled time.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade students must be met by an adult
- Buses will not return if you have missed your pickup time